Wednesday 31 December 2014

Baking gingerbread biscuits with Amy Beth Ellice!

On Monday evening I thought I would try doing some baking! 
I was sent this lovely signed book by Amy Beth Ellice in a competition that I won. 


It contains all year round recipes for all different kinds of occasions, including Christmas and Mother's Day!
I decided to make Christmas themed gingerbread biscuits.
It was a fairly simple process; however I won't give too much away; more info in her book 'Amy's Baking Year'. You can buy it at all good bookshops including WHSmiths and Waerstones. Retail price at £14.99!

The ingredients
The book
The first step
Kneading and cutting
Just before it went into the oven
The finished product!
Have you done any baking recently? I would love to know what your favourite recipe is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment