Saturday 15 November 2014

Quick Update/Thoughts/General Life

Hi everyone!

I've got an exciting couple of weeks ahead. I'm turning 21 on the 30th November! Ekkkk! So that's quite huge. Although I still feel like a little kid inside! 

Got quite a couple of gigs coming up that I'd like to share and see if anyone else has got tickets/going to the same date as me?!

 So, I'm seeing Tonight Alive on the 25th November @ KOKO London. They're an Australian pop/rock band, definitely check them out if you haven't heard of them before. Their album 'The Other Side' is a killer and I can't wait to see them live!
I'm also seeing the incredibly talented Nina Nesbitt on the 2nd December @ Union Chapel, Islington, London. She has supported Ed Sheeran and Example in the past, I've already seen her live a few times. However this show is all acoustic, so I can't wait to hear her album 'Peroxide' with just  her and her guitar! Bliss!
Finally, I'm going to Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball on the 6th December at the world famous o2 Arena in London. The line-up includes, Take That, The Script, One Republic, Union J, The Vamps and loads more! I'm really excited about this one as every year it is always a great show and never disappoints.

Also, work is very busy atm leading up to Christmas and as I work alongside bloggers I'm always wanting to get to know more and more bloggers from around the UK! So if we haven't spoken yet, drop me a comment or an email and let's chat! :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment