Wednesday 10 September 2014

#bloggersfestival - 6/9/14

Last Saturday I was lucky enough to be invited to the #bloggersfestival by the lovely Scarlett from Scarlettlondon.com

It was an event where beauty and fashion bloggers could network and mix with different brands.

The brands that were there included; Quiz Clothing, Urban Outfitters, Oriflame, Very, Ted Baker, ECCO, IZ beauty of London amongst others. They all had a stall where we can win prizes, talk to members of the company and get a general better feel of the brand.

The event was held at Paramount Soho in Tottenham Court Road. We were on floor 31, so we had excellent views over London.
We were treated to nibbles; scampi, tofu, and even sweet pizza!

I met a couple of lovely bloggers and it was good to meet Scarlett for the first time too!
I was blown away by the amount of goodies I got to take home!

I would like to thank Scarlett for having me, she done such an amazing job and I can't wait until the next event! :)

Did anyone else attend?! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment