Thursday 7 August 2014

Altitude London + Captain America - 2/8/14

Last Saturday I went to Altitude London for a film and some food!

I bought a Time Out London voucher (they're the best) and for £20 we got a film, burger and a bellini!

I went with a friend and we watched the second Captain America, it was my second time watching it, but I loved it so much the first time, I didn't mind watching it again!
The film started dead on 7 as proposed and there was still lots of empty seats!

After the film we made our way up to level 28 to have our meal at Lobster London.
For a Saturday I was very surprised as the restaurant was so quiet throughout. Scarily quiet actually. For a central London location it didn't have that weekend vibe.


We had a cheeseburger, served with chips and salad. The burger was the biggest burger I had ever eaten. I had to use a knife and fork! I felt so embarrassed haha. 


The food was tasty and I don't really have a bad thing to say about it! The portion size was good and it lived up to its standard.
We also had a bellini each and we had an option between raspberry, peach and strawberry. I chose the peach whilst my friend had the raspberry one. It was so strong my friend had to add some water to it!


After we finished our food we hung out in egg chairs (yay) and I think I got a little too excited eeekkkk....


Overall, the food was good, the waiters/waitresses were friendly and the views were amazing! For the price tag, it was okay, I wouldn't class it as being expensive and I wouldn't exactly say we got an excellent deal. However I did enjoy myself and I would go back to try the lobster mmmmm......

Lobster London is on the 28th floor of the Millbank Tower, to reserve a table or to find out more visit: www.lobsterlondon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment