Saturday 16 January 2016

TrekAmerica 2015/2016

Over New Year's I did a road trip on the West Coast, USA.
It was honestly one of the best weeks ever and I have no regrets...
I went with a tour company called TrekAmerica. They offer small group tours around the US, Canada and Alaska. They do tours from 3 days up to 80 days, so there's something for everyone whatever adventure you are after!
I started my tour in San Francisco, then went to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon and it finally ended in Los Angeles. It lasted for a week and I went by myself but was surprised at how quickly the group bonded! Since the trip, I have kept in touch with majority of the group.
Here's some snaps from my time on the West Coast...

In San Francisco

Golden Gate Bridge

Yosemite National Park

Las Vegas

Las Vegas

The fountains at Bellagio, Lav Vegas

Fremont Street, Las Vegas

Route 66

The Grand Canyon

Helicopter ride over The Grand Canyon

Trek friends <3

Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment